The Holidays quickly approached this year and the world is definitely needing some holiday enjoyment. That said, gift-giving can be stressful, and often the holiday season creates unnecessary stress. Below are a few gift ideas to both relieve stress, give back, are gifts with purpose and meaning, and even great to gift to yourself! These unisex gift ideas from Tudor Rose collection by William Henry, Vital Red Light, and Until There’s A Cure are exactly what you need to surprise your friends and loved ones this holiday season.
Vital Red Light, a leader in the personal light therapy market, just launched its new collection of at-home, professional-grade red and near-infrared light therapy devices. Offered in 3 sizes: Vital Charge (travel size), Vital Pro and Vital Elite, red light therapy has been shown to be a non-invasive, non-toxic, beneficial healing modality. The perfect gift for women and men looking to improve their health at home or while on the go. Not only healthy, it helps calm, transition your eyes, and helps with relaxation and sleep. If you use it twice a day, it also helps create natural energy! Quite remarkable.
Vital Red Light is one of the world’s most trusted manufacturers of premium red and near-infrared light therapy devices. The Company makes powerful, professional-grade light therapy treatments affordable and accessible for everyone to use. Today, Vital Red Light therapy devices are being used by thousands of individuals across the world to improve their health in the comfort of their own homes. Professional athletes, medical professionals (dermatologists, chiropractors, sports medicine, aestheticians, and world-class gyms & health clinics all trust Vital Red Light as their source for red light therapy devices. Vital Red Light is pioneering the next wave of innovative and empowering health technology.
- Vital Charge (Travel Size) -The Vital Charge is a handheld light therapy device that delivers therapeutic red light wavelengths in an ultra-sleek design ($329)
- Vital Pro-The Vital Pro is a targeted red and near-infrared LED light therapy device that improves skin, inflammation, mood, energy, recovery, sleep & much more. ($479)
- Vital Elite- The most immersive light therapy experience that you can buy, The Vital Elite is designed for full-body treatments across large areas of the body, such as the back or chest & abdomen ( $1,129)
The brand already has many celebrity fans such as Jenna Dewan, Nikki Reed, Brooke Burke, and Kat Graham. For more information and to order devices, visit vitalredlight.com
About Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy involves exposing the body to red and near-infrared wavelengths of light. Light at certain wavelengths has been scientifically proven to interact with the body in beneficial ways. Red light therapy, comprising both red and near-infrared wavelengths, is a uniquely healing part of the electromagnetic spectrum and it is one of the most natural ways to charge the body to rejuvenate and repair. This has been demonstrated by peer-reviewed studies, including research at NASA.
How Red Light Therapy Works
Red and near-infrared wavelengths of light from a light therapy device penetrate the skin and work in particular on the cell’s mitochondria, which is also known as the cell’s main energy producer. In various clinical studies, the cytochrome c-oxidase in the mitochondria absorbs red light, which causes the release of nitric oxide, furthering the production of ATP and reducing oxidative stress. Red light therapy has been shown to produce a wide range of natural health benefits including: reducing inflammation & pain, reducing recovery time and muscle soreness, improving sleep, stimulating hair regrowth, and naturally enhancing collagen levels in the skin.
The Tudor Rose Jewelry Collection From Luxury Accessories Brand William Henry Benefitting Tyler Robinson Foundation
Tudor Rose, by luxury accessories brand William Henry, introduced its new collection just ahead of the Holiday season. Every piece is handcrafted to the highest standards, using the finest materials, to the specifications of the customer. The collection offers different metal combinations (18K rose gold, sterling silver, bronze), a range of inlaid gemstones (where applicable), and an engraved message of LOVE, STRENGTH, or UNITY on the inside of most pieces. Every piece is built to order based on the combination that each customer chooses.
The Unisex collection, created by William Henry Founder and Creative Director Matt Conable and actor/entrepreneur/fashion personality Oliver Trevena, is available on the e-commerce site williamhenry.com/tudor-rose-collection
COLLECTION DETAILS: (All pieces are unisex)
Tudor Rose Cuff – Offered in Metal options of Bronze or Sterling Silver, with Gemstone options of Blue Topaz, White Topaz, Red Topaz or Spinel, and Engraving options of “Strength,” “Love” or “Unity.” The customized engraving, gemstone and metal allow the consumer to make the piece truly special to their own aesthetic, style and mindset.
- Tudor Rose Bracelet – Featuring Oregon Jasper beads, and available with Metal accent options of Sterling Silver or Rose Gold. ($300-$1,750)
- Tudor Rose Pendant – An open Circular Ring Pendant offered in Bronze or Sterling Silver Metal, with Engraving of either “Strength,” “Love” or “Unity” and on either a Leather or Sterling Silver cord. ($295-$525)
- Tudor Rose Ring – A thick band available in Metal options of Bronze or Sterling Silver, with Gemstone accent options of Blue Topaz, White Topaz, Red Topaz or Spinel, and Engraving on the inner band of “Strength,” “Love” or “Unity.” ($250-$400).
William Henry is known around the world for delivering exceptional and timeless pieces that are immediately relevant but also heirlooms from the moment they are completed. With fans that include Pierce Brosnan, Angelina Jolie, Laurence Fishburne, Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Jared Leto, Nick Jonas and more, their quality and high style is recognized and respected worldwide.
Proceeds from the collection are in support of the Tyler Robinson Foundation (TRF) through a percentage of every sale from the Tudor Rose Collection. TRF, founded by the band Imagine Dragons, works to improve treatment and outcomes for children’s cancers. (For More Info: TRF.org).
Until There’s a Cure – Jewelry That Gives Back
Until There’s A Cure®, the international organization dedicated to eradicating HIV/AIDS by raising awareness and funds to combat this pandemic, sells unisex cuffs to handcrafted African jewelry in its line UNTIL (Jewelry collection), which is committed to reinvesting over 88% of the proceeds from every sale back toward the cause. UNTIL was the first non-profit organization to create and sell a bracelet to raise funds for a cause and its goal is to unite people around the world in promoting compassion, understanding, and responsibility, as well as increasing awareness. Since 1993, they have reinvested over $23 million.
The jewelry ranges from their signature unisex cuff available in all metals, from gold to gunmetal, to handmade African jewelry pieces. And all are priced from $5 to $150.
Featured Pieces with a Remarkable story
- THE BRACELET – UNTIL’s original design, was created in 1993 by Isabel Geddes of Florence, Italy. This cuff-style bracelet measures 1/4 inches wide and features a small, raised AIDS ribbon on the outside. The inside is inscribed with “Until There’s A Cure®.” Retails for $25 until.org/jewelry/cuffs?product_id=95
- AFRICAN ART BRACELET – Crafted from recycled PVC pipe. Hand-carved in the Ovahimba tribal tradition by villagers in Namibia. Each bracelet provides care services, food, and schooling for children of this Namibian village. Retails for $25 until.org/index.php?route=product/product&path=82_83&product_id=76
- SANKOFA BRACELET– Handmade African clay, stone, and recycled glass beads. Made by villagers in Ghana who tested positive for HIV. Each bracelet funds access to HIV treatment and supplemental income for its maker for one month, improving their health and status. Retails for $18 until.org/index.php?route=product/product&path=82&product_id=87
Celebrity brand ambassadors and fans who’ve helped raise awareness include, but not limited to, Kristin Cavallari, AnnaLynne McCord, Destiny’s Child, Evan Ross, Zelda Williams, Julia Roberts, and many more. until.org/celebrity-brand-ambassadors.html
For more information and to purchase pieces from the collection, visit until.org